Holocaust Research Project Presentations
Presentation Expectations (to get the best grade possible):
- Don’t read directly off of each slide - YOU are the expert, NOT the slideshow
- Give your audience time to write!
- Speak out! - be LOUD enough to hear and LOOK at your audience as you speak
- If you used an IMAGE or VIDEO, explain its significance to your topic!
- Every group member must speak!
- Sitting quietly in your desk, facing forward.
- Taking thorough notes on each group's topic (these will be collected)
- Yes, you will lose points for your group if you are talking over or being disrespectful during another group’s presentation.
- When you have completed your presentation, your teammates will evaluates what it was like to work with you, and you will evaluate what it was like working with them. Do you feel that they did their fair share of work on the project? If not, now is your chance to have a voice about it!
Holocaust Independent Reading Projects
Book Choices List (AP Classes Only)!
Creative Project Menu of Options (and rubric!)